What happened with my recent activity history and my withdraw request?

kokoha
Contributor
Contributor

I requested money withdraw yesterday end the status was pending more than 12 hours. Today I can't see the status of this request as my recent activity and transaction history were gone from my account. Can you please check this for me and let me know what happened with my request and my activity. Thanks a lot in advance.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

Transactions seem to be showing again.  BUT....is anyone else having an issue with 'All activity (with balance)'?  I'm still not showing all transactions....

Login to Me Too

Tigsy
Contributor
Contributor

For the second time this morning (Feb 1st 2013) I logged into my account and everything had vanished.  Nothing selling, nothing being watched, no sold items.  I panicked big time!  I thought someone had hacked into my account. Just how safe is our money and what happens if my details get lost forever.  Do we get compensated ?  After about half an hour I logged back on and fortunately the data had all returned (phew !!)

Just wandering if it was just me or anyone else getting the same ?

Login to Me Too

0d1c3r0

Same problem here.

Thought I would contribute, perhaps for a more official answer...

Bought Item this morning. Paid with PayPal.

Transaction displayed a few times on PayPal, but was also removed...

Emil receipt received for purchase.

ITEM NOT SHOWING IN MY EBAY PURCHASE HISTORY!!

Please provide further information and or instructions!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.