PayPal Funds not showing in both sender and receiver's accounts

jannahparadise
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I've sent money to my other account just a few minutes ago and it didn't show in the activities of both accounts (sender and receiver). This is the first time I've experienced this. what happened? PayPal new site sucks, I can't easily find how to send money. So what I did was find look in my history and clicked repeat this activity because I was going to send to the same account, then I changed the amount. Now my sender account has 0 money left, but the receiver account hasn't receive any money yet.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did I read it correctly, you have 2 separate PayPal accounts and you are sending funds from one to the other?  Then, you repeat the process.   My guess is that PayPal sees this as suspicious activity.  What are the specific details of the transactions in each account?

Login to Me Too

jannahparadise
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. one for business and one is a personal account. Anyway, I received the funds after a few hours which is weird because it's the first time I've encountered this situation with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.