NO conversion/exchange settings anymore?

ALiEN
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people. I've made yesterday my so second payment from ebay->paypal... so, there's few things "missing" from my first payment I did...  the picture: http://i41.tinypic.com/14uz3ad.jpg

why there is no anymore those stuff... like on my first order - settings like converstion from, conversion to, exchange rate?

is it because i've made difference that i want my bank course/rate choosing (2) option while paying?

Thankful and best regards from Croatia, apology on my not so good English!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi ALiEN,

During checkout, did you see the option to change how the currency conversion is handled?  There would have been something that looked like this:

paymentmethod.PNG

When you click "Other Conversion Options" it would give you the option to have PayPal convert the currency or have your bank convert.

If PayPal does the currency conversion, the payment details would display the exchange information (like the first payment in your screenshot).  If the currency is handled by your bank, they would have to provide that information as banks can vary on currency exchange and exchange fees.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi ALiEN,

During checkout, did you see the option to change how the currency conversion is handled?  There would have been something that looked like this:

paymentmethod.PNG

When you click "Other Conversion Options" it would give you the option to have PayPal convert the currency or have your bank convert.

If PayPal does the currency conversion, the payment details would display the exchange information (like the first payment in your screenshot).  If the currency is handled by your bank, they would have to provide that information as banks can vary on currency exchange and exchange fees.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

ALiEN
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Frank, of course it makes sense! Now I get it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.