I cannot verify my PayPal account because you can only link U.S. bank account!!!

mikeyyy
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Latvia and my PayPal nationality is Latvian, but when i click link/add new bank account it only allows adding U.S. bank account. I need to fully verify my PayPal account and adding bank account is last step of my verification process, but i cannot do it because i have Latvian bank account and i DO NOT live in USA. I am citizen of Latvia. So in order to have verified account and use PayPal on sites that require fully verified PayPal account, i need to have bank account of country where i do not live in? This is just ridicilous. If i won't find a way how to add my country's bank account to PayPal i will make admins manually verify my account because it's ridicilous!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

mikeyyy
Contributor
Contributor

@sandypurins  Yes, i was true. It says that i am unverified for some reason. Most likelly because that bar is not on 100%. How do i become verified? PayPal doesn't support linking Latvian bank accounts yet to get verified. This is horibble...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikeyyy

Just been reading some links on google about Latvia.

Most say that you verify your Latvian paypal account with a credit card BUT that credit card must be a visa.

Is that what you have linked to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mikeyyy
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass No, sadly i have MasterCard. Still it's like discrimisation and it's unfair. Why i need to have Visa card to have fully verified PayPal account? I simply want to have my account verified and i am not going to get Visa card just to verify my account on PayPal, i already have a card: MasterCard.

Login to Me Too

LigiaB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i recived in my PayPal acount, in march 1, some money. I wanted to see if i can Withdraw funds but, after i I filled the card data (the same one i used creating my acount), it appeared a message, telling me " This card is not accepted. Please use a different card". My card is a Visa Electron.... What can be the problem?

I tried with Visa card too.... But the same result "" This card is not accepted. Please use a different card".....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.