I cannot confirm my credit card .

prasadsl
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot confirm my credit card because everytime i want to introduce the 4 digits, this error appears: Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

plz  help me

thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum and we cannot see your account or know what card you are using.

What bank credit card do you have?

Where are you located?

Login to Me Too

prasadsl
Contributor
Contributor

i have sri lanka sampat bank web card 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Based on the information you provided, you card is not MasterCard or VISA, so not likely accepted by PayPal.  PayPal functions are limited in some countries.  You could contact PayPal for specific information about use in your country.  This is a U. S. Community forum.

Login to Me Too

prasadsl
Contributor
Contributor

yes but my card is a visa card and it allow to verify paypal and they already changed me $1.95 and i got pin by my bank but i cannot enter it in pay pal web site when i try above problem occers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.