I can't add credit card

PhonyxX
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So my account is limited but I did some chargebacks. Now I to unlock the account I need to send my ID confirmation, Adress, change password and add a credit card.

I already changed password. I sent ID confirmation and adress confirmation and after 5 days they didn't answer. And when I try to add credit card it says: There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly.

The problem is that when I go to resolution center, they ask me to add credit card. What do I do? There is a contradiction and I need PayPal fast!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The only way to reach PayPal fast is to phone customer sevice.  Click on the "contact" link and go from theere.  Us the one-time passcode for better access.

Since the limit was due apparently to too many chargebacks, it will likely take serious efforts on your part to have limitations lifted.  Make sure you follow PayPal requirements specifically with NO exceptions.  Limitiation could actually be exended when your chargebacks are causisng problems with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

PhonyxX
Contributor
Contributor

They said this: We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

I'll call them tomorrow. Hope I can solve this very soon. I need this to work daily.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.