Changing an automatic transfer from bank to Paypal

aa915
Contributor
Contributor

I have an automatic monthly deposit from my bank to my Paypal account.  I would like to change this so that it comes from a different bank account that I have now made my primary bank account in Paypal.  I can't find anything in settings that allows me to do this.  If I have to I'll just remove the old account entirely but I have reasons for preferring to keep it for the time being. And even if I do, all I've done is get rid of the transfer from the old account without changing it so that it comes from the new one.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Give customer support a call, they should be able to assist.

Login to Me Too

aa915
Contributor
Contributor

So there's no way to do it online any longer?  Calling customer service is exactly what I was hoping *not* to have to do.

It's odd because I set it up online to begin with and now it's nowhere to be found; I guess someone in their greater  wisdom decided to remove it.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Some of PayPal's features work in odd ways, you may be able to enable them yourself but, will need the assistance of customer support to either make a change or disable it.   Other features have to enabled by customer support but, after that you can control them.

Login to Me Too

circadian9

That is absolute crap.  I have three checking accounts connected to my PayPal and for 3 weeks now I have not been able to switch the primary accounts around like I always have been due to this new PayPal "Wallet" crap.  

Login to Me Too

PerfectPink
Contributor
Contributor

Are you KIDDING me???? This is **bleep**!!!!  Are you listening Paypal??  I doubt it, or you wouldn't have changed it in the first place.  Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.