Paypal refunded money to a customer without speaking to me first.

Kirefill
New Community Member

Hello all,

Recently I was made aware, by my own observations and not because i was notified in any way, that Paypal had refunded a buyer of mine on Ebay for an electronics item that said "No Returns". The item was as described and there was no sign of issue until a month later, after making modifications to the device, the buyer now requests a full refund. As previously stated, the item was non-returnable, and yet I log into my paypal account only to find a large negative balance due to them either deducting the money from my account until the issue is settled, or they fully went behind my back and refunded the person. I guess my question is, where does Paypal get off not notifying me about this and possibly refunded a nonrefundable item. What can I do to counter this measure by paypal. I attempted to contact them via phone and sat on hold for 5 hours and was never able to get connected with an operator. Please if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.