LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

Contributor
Contributor
If you not going to upload proof stop making yourself look like a BIG DUMMY!!! Nobody wanna here about what a friend got or he Said She Said!!!! PROVE IT!!!
Login to Me Too

Jackson_76
Contributor
Contributor
I think it's hilarious when people rant and try to talk down to people and misspell words but on the other hand what's the worse thing that can happen... you waste 5 minutes your day and don't get paid? I hear that people have cashed but I'm not saying anything until I get my money! I cashed out yesterday so we will wait and see!
Login to Me Too

X3torree
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you're wasting your time, I'm just trying to warn others. Upon research I found out that they're using the info you provided to try and get into your PayPal. Like if you use the same email and password on PayPal as you did to sign up for partsurvey. If it's not the same, then you're good, just wasting your time as I can guarantee you won't receive pay out. On the other hand I guess it doesn't matter either way to some people if they don't have any money in their pay pall wallet or credit cards/ gift cards linked.
Login to Me Too

alyssa101416
Contributor
Contributor

okay thank you for that! luckily i didn't use the same info (since i was kinda leary about it at first anyways) and i thankfully don't have any money in my paypal account as of right now. Thank you for your feedback, i truly appreciate it.

I hope you have a great day!

Login to Me Too

alyssa101416
Contributor
Contributor

That was my way of thinking. worse case i wated 5 mins a day of my time trying to make some money. it didn't ask any personal info like bank account or whatnot so i'm not real worried about being "hacked" but figured it was worth a shot cause i had nothing to lose in a sense. i've heard of people cashing out and receiving their payment so i'll just wait and see. if you don't mind my asking, would you mind getting back in touch with me if you do or do not recieve payment either way? Just so i can have a more reliable source in a sense as far as hearing if it were true or not.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

brandisbeaver
Contributor
Contributor
Part servey is a scam there is no payout it just says payment sent please wait and its been saying that for a while still nothing😡
Login to Me Too

DebbMPerez38
Contributor
Contributor
Yea I work with a girl to and she said her friend got paid too so ..
Login to Me Too

Lykia95
Contributor
Contributor
What steps and has anyone gotten their money yet and if so how soon did you get it.... I'm at over 2,000 and this money was for Christmas for my kids and my oldest son 3rd birthday
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Keep dreaming.  It is too good to be true.  No one got paid.  There's 32 pages of people askin if anyone got paid.  What does that say?  No survey will pay that much.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I sure Am SORRY that you depended on Part Survey to get your kids Christmas and son birthday present!!! I PRAY you had a back up plan.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.