LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

luvz2laff55
Contributor
Contributor

I  also found out from another source as he investigated part survey and found out the person/company is from Russia.  The scam  comes when  a person clicks into the advertisements that are at the Bottom of the page, then this person/company is paid.  So this person has gone to all of this trouble making up this fake website and all the fake stats, just hoping that people will click into the Advertisements found at the bottom of the page, NOT the Videos, and then he gets paid.  So very sad that people will deceive others in this way but  what also makes me mad  is the people that lie and say they have been paid out from this to get others to join.   

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Tellin' ya'll, ya all been had.  No one gonna pay that much for doing surveys.  The site looks scammy.  Smiley Frustrated

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

luvz2laff55
Contributor
Contributor

Did any of you check out partsurvey as a way to make money? Have you been paid yet? I haven't either. I have found out that it is a scam even though there is no financial investment. I also found out that this company/person is out of Russia and that the way they make the money is when people click into the advertisements that are at the Bottom of the Page. If you have any questions, please message me. The thing that makes me sad is that the person on here that gave the link said she DID get paid. So that means she lied and that's just wrong. Telling people that you have gotten paid just to get others to do this is as bad as the scammer itself. I realize I am just too trusting. Yet I know that the people I trust and the do me wrong, it will come back at them.

Login to Me Too

Sheamarie
New Community Member
It is a scam and never answered messages to them. They owed me $700. I have a friend who done this survey also and she has never been paid.
Login to Me Too

Sheamarie
New Community Member
It is a scam and never answered messages to them. They owed me $700. I have a friend who done this survey also and she has never been paid.
Login to Me Too

jennifer35

I have $730.00 and I've clicked on the pay out 4 times already and it's been a month now. My PayPal account is still saying $0. I've messaged them twice and not response. I guess I wasted my time doing these stupid surveys. I suggest to everyone who has done it, You are not getting your money.......apparently not!!!! 

Login to Me Too

House1193
New Community Member
It's fake. They said that they sent the money, but they don't even have my PayPal information.
Login to Me Too

nikkilynn22091
Contributor
Contributor
Make $20 for signing up not a scam must follow all directions carefully. Must have a paypal account if you dont have one sign up for one.Must have 200 or more friends on facebook and be in atleast 10 groups. Get money for every referral no upfront cost. go to fb4money.info/ and use my referral code nb8988 VERY LEGIT look it up on facebook,google, & you tube. !!! use my referral code nb8988. Must read all directions carefully ! use my referral code nb8988
Login to Me Too

Carollee01
Contributor
Contributor
I'm pretty sure part survey is a scam. I had friends that tried it and never got paid. If you are looking for an easy way to make money online go to fb4money.info/signup and use my referral code cc0725 to get $25!! It quick easy and legit! I've been making good money with them. They pay through PayPal. The company name is creatives kingdom.
Login to Me Too

LadyLynn13
New Community Member
Partsurvey.com is a scam. The owner is unknown, it is out of Moscow, they never respond to emails, and it's been a month and I received no pay out on the money I supposedly earned. I looked up reviews and found that it is a scam. You will never receive money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.