LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTalley01
New Community Member

It's a total scam. If anyone uses the same password for their PartSurvey account as they use for their Paypal or Payza - they can expect a withdrawal they never approved. http://blogtip.net/partsurvey-com-review-just-stop-there-is-no-finish-line-or-cash-out/

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This is a member to member forum,we are not Paypal.

You have to check it yourself,Paypal cant check every website which accepts Paypal payments.

google and see if anyone has made comments.  

Login to Me Too

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

It is my earnest desire somebody from the PayPal  community could provide access on how to reach Paypal.com concerning my query whether PartSurvey jobs has had payment transactions between them and those taking part in their surveys, through PayPal. This, will prove PartSurvey jobs indeed had been TRULY paying the survey participants, and is not a SCAM.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you really want to reach PayPal support, click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.  A phone call is best.

Login to Me Too

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

My query address to PayPal is SIMPLE: Has Part Survey Jobs (PatSurvey.com) previously made regular PYAMENT TRANSACTIONS to their clients (those taking surveys) through PayPal ? PartSurvey jobs (Part Survey.com) is REQUIRING those taking part in their surveys to open PayPal accounts.

Hope to hear the right and honest answer from PayPal.com.

Thanks and regards.

Login to Me Too

Murphyandgeorge
New Community Member
I'd be interested to know how you get on with this one 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tiffanystrange
Contributor
Contributor
I'd like to know too
Login to Me Too

LaciLynn
But you haven't actually gotten paid yet....that's what we are asking.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.