Item not recieved but traking says delivered

Akdbd
Contributor
Contributor
Hiii everyone ..so basically i am in a pretty bad situation right now.i purchased a phone from ebay for $450 and item was shipped through usps priority mail international.the traking says delivered to MAURITIUS only but i did not received my parcel .i contacted the seller right away but he thinks that am scamming him and when i opened a paypal dispute as i did not received my parcel but right away the seller escalted it to a paypal claim. Traking says delivered to mauritius only and ive conducted my own research and found that paypal need the traking to show delivered to at least the city address or zip code which in my circumstanc didnt show on the traking.besides delivery was not even done in my city address so how can it be ? do you think i have a chance of winning this diapute paypal is reviewing the case. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you are correct,if you lose,appeal.

But if it said delivered to your country,you may want to check with your post office to find out what happens?

cell phones are good to steal,so may be some one stole it.

Your seller should have taken out insurance.

Your seller may want to try calling US post office 1-800 USPS intl customer service and ask them to contact Muaritius post office to find out where the package is

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you are correct,if you lose,appeal.

But if it said delivered to your country,you may want to check with your post office to find out what happens?

cell phones are good to steal,so may be some one stole it.

Your seller should have taken out insurance.

Your seller may want to try calling US post office 1-800 USPS intl customer service and ask them to contact Muaritius post office to find out where the package is

Login to Me Too

JW56
New Community Member

THE ORDER PURCHASED FROM CREATIVE SPORTING SOLUTIONS HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED, THE SPARKLING BLUE ORDERED THROUGH THE BARCABEARS, HAS NOT ARRIVED DESPITE ME CONTACTING BOTH COMPANIES THERE HAS NOT BEEN A REPLY. I AM £25 OUT OF POCKET AND I AM UPSET ABOUT THIS.  REGARDS JAMES WILSON

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

file item not received with Paypal,seller would be asked to upload tracking showing the status of the items.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@JW56

You hijacked another thread which is not the same as your problem.

With a unique problem like yours, just start a thread so your issue can be discussed.

I'll answer, anyway.

If you didn't receive your item, then file a dispute with PayPal for item not received.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Akdbd

sellers often ship USPS priority to a foreign country think it is faster ,safer and trackable and qualify for seller protection.

But USPS priority to some countries stop tracking once it leaves USA or if arrive in foreign country,all it does is to say arrived in that country,Paypal seller protection requires like you said 'delivered to your zipcode',so seller would lose if y ou file item not received.

In some countries,a package from USA or USPS priority box could mean something valuable is inside and good t o steal,your seller should have bought insurance to cover himself,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.