items not recieved

laughsplace
Contributor
Contributor

so ideas please ???

the company i am dealing with keep claiming different things , one minute my package is delayed, next minute they say i have recieved it , then its delayed again.. i opened a case with paypal , but they have ruled against me so far as the tracking link says its been delivered..

if i go to the tracking link it says its "unable to track in my country" so how can they claim its been delivered?

i have appealed against the desicion from paypal but fear i'm going to lose again ..

where can i go from here?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@laughsplace

If you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

laughsplace
Contributor
Contributor

ok so getting a bit annoyed now ....

paypal sending me around in circles ...

can anyone here help please ..

i have a case open ..

according to tracking i have recieved my goods so paypal wont refund..

according to the company its a whole different story..

one day they claim i need to wait longer for my goods

then its been delivered

then i have to wait longer

now its do not accept package when it arrives !!

i tried appealing the case and the only option i had was to change it to "not as described" this of coarse is true as the items don't exist !!

now paypal have said that i am entitled to a refund when i return the items !!

i can't if i have not got them!!

tried to get an email address for paypal so i can send all the correspondence with the company that is saved on my computer forwarded to them, i which it clearly shows the replies from the company where they can't make up thier mind if i have recieved the good or not ..

every time i send any kind of email to paypal i just get an automated reply sending me to help pages that are not any help

can anyone help please !!

already tried the bank .. they will not do a chargeback because it was a payment to paypal and not the company directly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.