Ebay Seller No long a registered User, Item not received.

ALCarson066
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from a Ebay seller back on Janurary 24th, The item was coming from overseas.  I kept checking the tracking on the item, all the tracking has ever said is " We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." it hasn't changed since January 24th. I have messaged the seller a few times asking if the had any updated information on the item or shipping, but they would not respond to me. Today I went to message the seller again and when I tried to click to message him/her, it got a message that they were no longer a registered user.  I tried to go to PayPal and open a Dispute but after filling out all the information I got a message back saying " We were unable to open a case for-- gave the transaction ID number. and told me to go back to the Resolution Center hub. So now how do I get my money back from this deadbeat that got my money and I never got my product, and is now no longer a registered user? PayPal seems to be useless.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ALCarson066

So you want help again when you did not leave anyone any thanks or kudos last time several people gave up their time to help you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.