Dispute with Google Express

MillicentRaven
New Community Member

I started a 6 month free trial membership with Google Express on 10/11/16. I cancelled it on 4/10/17 before the trial was up. However I was charged a $10 monthly fee 3 times during this trial. It was taken out of my Paypal account on February 20, 2017, March 21, 2017 and April 20, 2017. I contacted Google Express about these chgarges and they have insisted that I was never charged and that the email I used was never in their system. It was the only email I used for that account. I sent them screenshots of the Paypal transactions as well as an order that I made. All communications have been made through that email account. They have continued to tell me that they cannot help me because they cannot find my account. I have made 3 disputes in the Resolution Center but they do not show up there nor have I received an email confirnming I made the reports. Any insight into this is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

See if the cases are listed in the Closed cases list.

You may wanna speak to PayPal customer service about these transactions:

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call

If that fails and you funded the payments by credit card, file dispute with card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.