China seller sends scam item, paypal wants me to return it with tracking number or no refund !

greensqid
Contributor
Contributor

So me and about 10-100 people got scammed by a china seller who was selling 50,000mah battery packs for under $20 bucks. Needless to say he was priced way lower then every other seller , and when the feedback started to hit it was all negative / substituted battery pack with junk item, like jewelry , usb cables , and the like. After 13 negative feedback's ALL on the battery packs,,, eBay suspends the sellers account. PayPal NOW SAYS I must return a piece of junk jewelry put in place of the battery pack. wtf ? THEY are trying SHAKE there RESPONSIBILITY and bend laws and rules make up events such as return item - when it never came !

so now I have ten day to return a 25 cent piece of junk jewelry that a scammer send me OR I LOSE ALL MY MONEY !

So i am feeling abused by PayPal like i am a sucker to be victimized AGAIN. mercy what a debacle.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

greensqid
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has refunded and I am relieved , It is horrible to feel ripped off , I hope everyone gets there money back, the seller of these 50,000mah usb battery packs had many many victims on eBay.

SOLVED

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.