Case scene SCAM

CcBarto
Contributor
Contributor
Very disappointed that PayPal is associated with a scam company Case Scene They stole $25 from me, never delivered My product andnlaypal seems to be siding with them. PayPal sent me an email stating the Product was delivered when event he scam company is not stating that. I Am overwhelmingly disappointed in PayPal. After searching Facebook and the internet there are hundreds of complaints against case scene and I find it hard timelier most pal has not received any complaints yet they still offer their payment services to a SCAM COMPANY NOT HAPPY
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Darlafire2001
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 8 LOL dolls before Christmas. I got them after Christmas paid $54.95 for them and they were all the same except for two of the eight and they were fake!!! I requested a refund and they said they would send me the correct ones which I received yesterday and is exact same thing six of the eight or the same and they are all fake. When I requested a refund they said I must return them in their original packaging.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What was stated on the seller's web site before you made the purchase?

What was the seller's return policy?

If you file a PayPal dispute for not as described and win you would need to pay for return shipping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.