RISK ALERT

MistressGwen
Contributor
Contributor

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS RISK ALERT ON THIER TRANSACTIONS TODAY - LETS CALL & SEE WHAT IT MEANS!

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

WendyL
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help!

Login to Me Too

thegothsmeow
Contributor
Contributor

RED FLAG PAYPAL GLITCH ALERT. Apparently nothing to worry about. After all my payments this morning had red flags I decided soemthing was up and did research. They are having a glitch. http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Clothing-Shoes-Accessories/Paypal-Red-Flag/5100061285

Login to Me Too

Annasophia
Contributor
Contributor

Mee too! Don't know what it means!

Login to Me Too

temp04172012w
New Community Member

same issue 9 red flags this morning !

Login to Me Too

sirscott
New Community Member

Today, i have a single transaction, and it is red flagged.  There is no description of why the flag was raised.  both paypal, and ebay show the same buyer name and address. 

Login to Me Too

millermo
Contributor
Contributor

According to thegothsmeow on the previous page the red flag is a glitch with PayPal. I shipped my package off and won't be worrying about the red flag  as so many people are getting them today.

Login to Me Too

Gummnutt
Contributor
Contributor
I got 5 today. 2 of them are from a client who orders all the time. PayPal is difficult, but they're the only game in town.
Login to Me Too

nickybird
Contributor
Contributor

I have three risk alert with red flags, I have heard nothing about this does anybody know what it is about

Login to Me Too

closet
New Community Member

Do that and tell us what it means.

Login to Me Too

JRobinsonUSAF
New Community Member

Just got off the phone with PayPal.  The risk alerts are the result of a technical glitch on their end.  They are working on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.