Phone support

viflyer
Contributor
Contributor

I needed to contact PayPal about possible fraud with my account and it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact them by phone.     The que is INFINITY.    For all practical purposes there is NO phone support.   Email support is now all form responses and they don't answer ANY specific questions.

SOOOOOOOOO, PayPal has no customer support.

Just BIZARRE.

I had to have my bank block any further transactions with PayPal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Try this I can only give you the UK link but they will forward you on if they need to and they seem to respond quite quickly > > >

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

viflyer
Contributor
Contributor

I don't use facebook or twitter, but thanks for the tip.

PayPals pretty boy CEO is much more interested in his face than customer support.

Login to Me Too

viflyer
Contributor
Contributor

As much as I find Ebay and PayPal a nice convienience, I think it is time to walk away.   These monopolies have us by the BALLS and they know it.   

I suspect their motives for not responding by telephone are quite intentional.    You can't tell me they cannot afford to hire a few more slaves to answer the phone and eliminate the WAIT.    No matter what time you call them they have " higher than normal" call volume message.     They have NO intention of answering.     I wonder what the exact angle is for blocking people from resolving their issues, .

Login to Me Too

Usmanulamin
Contributor
Contributor

^I would soo much agree with you on your point of view, paypal and ebay must increase the number of call attenders, this is not a reason that we have to wait because they have too much calls from all over the world, they are charging huge number of fees so they must add few more workers to provide better service to the customers, or atleast reply to the emails sent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.