No Refund Help!

DevinB
New Community Member

Okay ill try to explain this as best as i can. 

I have a website and i also have a game that im working on.  This is a virtual type of game where players all can login and interact with eachother ect.. I have a store where they can buy items and it goes directly into their account online in the game. The website for the store is all linked with the kind of server i have. So once someone purchases an item, they can use that item theirself or they can sell that item INGAME for INGAME CASH.. How can i make it to where users cant get a refund? As all the items go to their account directly from the site, not from me! On my store, i do have it noted that all purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE!!  I had someone buy a bunch of items and then turn around and ask for refund after they already had the item, that person could of traded it to another account and kept that item ect.. and say they didnt get the item.. The item cant be "NOT AS PERSCRIBED" because its ingame.. if you understand what i mean?? im not sure how i can go about avoiding all the hassle. I dont want people trying to rip me off in the game saying they didnt get an item when they clearly do get the item! I dont know how else to explain it. I just need help on things i can do to prevent this. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can't.

Check PayPal policies for buyer and seller protection, especially relating to virtual items.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.