ITEM PURCHASED WAS DELIVERED SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT TO MY ADDRESS.

JAGDISHJUSSAL
New Community Member

I recently purchased an item on ebay from a seller  and I paid using PayPal. The seller gave me a tracking number and I followed it until it said delivered to HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA. HOWEVER, I live in Hacienda Heights too, It was deliver some other address not my address.After noticing that this seemed very scam-y, I also noticed that the seller took down the item information from Ebay. This worries me a lot, since I paid a good bit of money for this item. Has this happened to anyone else and do you have any suggestions for dealing with it? I have contacted the seller (with no response yet) and if they don't respond, I'll file a claim. 

Paypal said it was delivered to you. i reopened the case said it was not deliverd to me. But still case was closed in favour of seller. I asked the seller give me the tracking information that say it was deliver to my address. 

I AM ASKING  PAYPAL PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE TRACKING INFORMATION IN WRITTEN THAT THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. 

I AM DISAPPOINED WITH PAUYPAL DECISION 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did the seller ship to your registered PayPal address.

Was the address used by the seller your correct adress.

If the address was correct you should contact you local post office IMMEDIATELY and as them to investigate.  This seems to be a local delivery issue, not a seller issue at this time.

Login to Me Too

Seventh_Letter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently recieved a package in Hacienda HTS 5/26 which was losely packaged and already opened.  I am sure its not exacly related to your item but I am hoping it can help someone else out who might be looking to reclaim their money from scam sellers on ebay. It was shipped to The Everlast Group from shipper Martha **bleep**. Just putting it out there incase the buyer comes across this. Tracking number: 1zx554w20303167888

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Seventh_Letter

You received an item what you didn't order and you think it is someone's scam?  I can't figure out your intention with the post on this thread.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.