Canada Buyer claim Not received in 5th delivery days, and Won claim Ebay and Paypal are part of Scam

lowshippingfee
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Canada Buyer bought things in my ebay web store, and later Claim not Received right after Custom Form Paid and Posted at US Postal service, the 5th days.  5th business days, even can't enough for delivery Canada east  to Canada west.
I have Ebay message Contact and Email Contact this Buyer to confirm Package arrival.  But, Since Buyer claim for shipping info, then never response, whether Paypal claim requesting buyer's response, Ebay message, nor my email contacts.
Buyer probably a new buyer, he is not acknowledge about claim, just forget about his claim, or just a scam.   But this buyer subject a SCAM to me as I am a buyer.  He paid and check shipping, make sure seller had shipped the item, OK to claim.  Then no of his business because Later, Ebay will refund surely.  If I am a buyer, I should feel hurry and contact my seller, email contact my seller WHERE IS MY PACKAGE? I PAID, I WANT IT ARRIVE MY HOME, GIVE ME AN ARRIVAL DATE.
Well, Ebay decide to Reversal full refund to Buyer in 15th days.

I am not in favor about selling at Ebay anymore.

Please help prevent such Non-paying shopping crime!  We are web store and tiny business, unaffordable more Non-paying shopping.

Please help to find a package with USPS Customs Declaration - CN22. let me know this Custom form# has scan arrived and left Canada Custom.

USPS to Canada First class package, international air mail:

Customs Form#: LC753702795US
US postal Date stamp: Feb-9 2013
item was processed through our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on February 11, 2013 at 11:24 am.

<Personal information removed in accordance with Community Guidelines>

Please help if you have any method to reach a Custom Form package.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.