Buyer Return Fraud

Zero3ffect
New Community Member

I had someone that I offered a refund to if the item was returned.  I received the return today but not only is it not the original item I sent him, not everything that I sent was returned.  I was unsure of how to move forward on this since my only option in the dispute is to say that I've received the item.  I did send a message to support but is this all I should do?  The buyer is quite the winner as not only did he decide to send me a harrassing e-mail after he had to ship the item back but decided to leave me a nice message in place of my name on the shipping label.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Zero3ffect

I personally would call ppal support

Dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone

Take pics also and ask if u can upload to them asap

Login to Me Too

gaye2
New Community Member

buyer returned a diferent item, only option given from paypal was item recived??? i clicked this option sadly now the case is closed and buyer gets refund... well thats great, lets just send empty boxes to each other and rip the world off... paypal are rubbish!! not happy but the only option if selling on ebay./...... totally ripped off and still paying fees....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.