Account Limited - This limitation cannot be appealed against.

FCV2005-2016
Contributor
Contributor

Serious ? 

i got that limit because my brother tried to send me money , he tried to send me 1 time but something was wrong with paypal , and of course he sent 2 times !!!!

Paypal security system fail again , he limited my account permanently , why ?

I spoke with support , no understanding answer , they said something about security bla bla bla... 

i spoke with an supervisor , that lady said we cannot help you anymore , you have to move to another online payment system !

they limited my account , OK! no problem but i want my money , i want to withdraw everything !

i want to mention : bank account is attached , creditcard too , phone number , adress etc... how i can scam or do something if they have all my informations? 

@Shame on paypal ! (i lost 80pounds for reversal,negative balance etc... )

We recently noticed an issue with your account. For information on what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to theResolution Centre.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• 18 May 2016: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about some of your recent sales.

This limitation cannot be appealed against.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Resolution Center and give information about your activity before your brother send you money. Did you sell something?

What did you do? Why you received money? Etc.  You have to give this information or your account will still be limited.  Maybe you are not using account in a safe way.  Did you explain that your brother is sending you money?  You need to call them back and have them explain to you what information you need to give to fix problem.  

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

FCV2005-2016
Contributor
Contributor

i told them . but dint got any answer , on resolution centrei have just those 2 transactions from my brother  !

Screenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.