13 days since dispute escalated to claim, 3 days after response required. No action.

xxtonymxx
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting to hear on this. How long do Paypal take? And is there anyway at all to communitcate with anyone? Dispute section of telephone system directs to website and cuts off. Message centre just gets automated response redecting to website, hanging on the phone eventatally cuts off with no response. Trouble is, according to the website, I should have heard from Paypal by now, at least if only to say they're investigating.

The seller has been asked to respond by 22 Aug 2016. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim at any time.

Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.

View dispute comments

• 12/08/2016 03:05 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a claim.
  • 12/08/2016 03:05 PDT - Buyer: I contacted the vendor to confirm that these wheels would have a braking surface and to see whether brake pads were included (the pictures on the website product page show wheels which do have a brake surface). This means that the wheels can be used with brakes and therefore be suitable to use on the road. Within hours, I received the response:-------------------------------Hi Tony,Yes you can use them for road use, they have a basalt braking surface. The wheels don’t come with pads. You can bye them on the site under ‘accessories’ThanksKindest regardsGary FrenchFounder Probikekit, Wheelbase, Zuus.Zuus SportsSales@zuus-sports.com-------------------------------When the wheels arrived, the rear wheel did not have a braking surface, which means that it is not suitable for riding on the road. Since then I have e-mailed Zuus five times, by direct reply to the above e-mail and by using the contact page on the Zuus website. I included a photograph of the offending wheel. The initial e-mail I sent was on 28/07/201 and I have received no response to any of my messages. I raised a dispute through the Paypal resolution centre and received no response. I would like the rear wheel exchanging for a suitable one, or to be refunded an amount that would cover the cost of sourcing an equivalent product. The lowest cost equivalent I can find is £174 (rear wheel only): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-5mm-50-60mm-Clincher-Track-Bicycle-Wheelset-Track-Fixed-Gear-Carbon-Whe...This would incur VAT and Duty of £44.87 (http://www.dutycalculator.com). This gives a refund total of £218.87.Thank you,Tony
  • 03/08/2016 10:07 PDT - Buyer: I asked by email whether the wheels would have brake tracks and I was told the that they would. They arrived and the front does have a brake track, but the rear does not. I've emailed 5 times, including photos to requests an exchange or refund, but have not received a response.

View Case History

• 19 Aug 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 12 Aug 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 12 Aug 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • 12 Aug 2016 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
  • 3 Aug 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • 3 Aug 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 12 Aug 2016 - Buyer: Dispute opened
  • 3 Aug 2016 - Buyer: Dispute opened
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Paypal robot may be working overtime,but you will win the case, 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

lol yeah so much so that they said the buyer opened dispute twice. Smiley Very Happy 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.