4. Send a pm via Facebook.

5. Send a pm via Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The only realy live chat is a phone call.  That's your best option.

Login to Me Too

michaeden89
New Community Member

Hi,

I`m confused on why my money is being  (on hold) for so long. I know when your new but i`m not that new anymore,  the funds are held

I haven`t had any problems. my moey was held before and i figured as soon as i added tracking info money was released. Is there a problem.  Because to be truthful, this isnt working for me.  I am selling on ebay to make some extra cash but i am paying shipping and sending item and still nothing.  Also i have paypal credit for 3.000 and when i tried to make a purchase from a same store that i used paypal credit before it wouldn`t go through. Am i verified because i`ve tried to get verified and wont come up for me to do that. Please help me understand this mess.

Thanks, Michael

Login to Me Too

weecutee
Contributor
Contributor
Hello a case has been found in favour of the buyer even though an ebay case was closed in my favour (seller) and i have also provided tracking info for the product which says it is with the courier . I now have product and no money £117 I have tried to appeal but it is not allowing me to enter the same tracking?! The buyer is living in China and wanted it delivered to a warehouse but was never in to collect. Help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@weecutee

Ebay and paypal are 2 separate companies with 2 separate dispute policies, so just because Ebay found in your favour it does not mean paypal will.

As the buyer has not recieved their item then they get a refund. If tracking did not prove delivery of the item to the buyer then you would lose any dispute unfortunately. Hopefully if the item is not delivered it will be returned hopefully back to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hicham786
New Community Member
Hello. I want to know how they take to resolve issues like aprove of id and adress stuff like that’s because I filled that’s requirement one time and the send me same email so I have to fill it again and now I fill it I am still waiting for that. And I’ve one problem if they resolve until 6 may something gonna happen with my account I’ve the notification in my paypal by paypa
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.