PayPal Credit

Andreaonz
New Community Member
So I used PayPal credit about six months ago, I now have to gotten to the six month payment deadline (December 15), my question is am I responsible for paying the interest and my balance in FULL on December 15? Or will I be getting charged interest until I've been able to pay my balance? My next question is if PayPal will automatically deduct the amount and interest from my linked bank account, or will they give me time to pay? Please help with answers thank you in advanced
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If your promotional rate purchase expires on 15 December it means you must pay off the full purchase price by that date to avoid interest changes.

If you fail to pay off in full, then the 6 months of accrued interest will be added to your balance and you will be requirement make a minimum payment each month with new interest being added each month, like with a credit card.  If that happens it is also unlikly you will be offered PPC again.

Neither payments nor interest are automatically deducted from your PayPal or bank account.  You make payments manually. If you default on a payment, then reports go to credit reporting agencies.  Unpaid balances go to collection agencies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.