No Cash Back Payment For November

tommyd17
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone not received their November Cash Back Rewards for their debit card?  I know every once in awhile, they run late, but never had it 9 days late.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!  I usually get it by the 5th of the month and nothing yet.  I have emailed customer service 3 times now and they keep telling me I need to call an 800 number to get an answer.  I hate making phone calls and refuse to do so.  There is no reason someone can't respond to an email to let me know why I haven't yet received my cash back from my November purchases.  I am very upset with PayPal, but slightly comforted to know that I am not alone with this problem.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I GOT MINE ALREADY

Login to Me Too

tommyd17
Contributor
Contributor

The odd thing is, I got mine for one account but not the other.  Of course, the account I didn't get is a lot larger.

Still waiting.

Login to Me Too

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting as well... 

Login to Me Too

Bandagegirl
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Nothing yet, and I am also noticing that it isn't showing what i've earned for lifetime, and what I've earned this month.

Login to Me Too

jayersgould
Contributor
Contributor

It is almost impossible to find information about cash back and now it's getting harder and harder to collect it.  You need to call them, which is the last thing I want to do.  It seems to be the only way.  I guess they're hoping we won't notice?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.