Feature Request: Automatic repayments for paypal credit, as done with Working Capital

ccresz
Contributor
Contributor

The automatic repayments on paypal Working Capital is a nifty feature that would be amazingly useful if applied to paypal credit as well, please add this option.

For those that doesn't know about it, it allows you to select a percentage of your received payments to go directly to your pending balance, that way each time you are paid that percentage is automatically deducted and applied towards paypal credit debt.

This would be an opt-in feature, which you could turn on or off at any time, and you could select the percentage of your received payments to use.

For example if I set it to 30% to be used as repayment, then I get a payment to my account via invoice (or ebay, or transfer, etc), and that payment is of 1000USD then 300USD goes to paypal credit and 700USD to my balance, that way you don't have to work with a bank account for the automatic payments, you don't have to worry about getting to the automatic payment date and not having funds in your bank account, and don't have to deal with doing manual payments each time.

Not having this option is the reason I don't use paypal credit that much, the manual process is so cumbersome, I can't do automatic payments on an specific date cause I'm not paid on fixed dates.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.