Debit card

Barlows
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to apply for a debit card for my account.  I do have a physical address but none of my mail comes here because there is no mailbox. All my mail gets delivered to my post office box.  So all my credit cards and my debit card are linked to my post office box.  So I guess because of this, I can't get a PayPal debit card.  Why is this?  And since I can't get a debit card, how do I get money out of my PayPal account to pay my bills?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Barlows
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure why this is an issue. My mailing address is a post office box because there is not mailbox at my house. It's not that I "choose" not to use it, it is what it is. All my credit cards and my bank debit card is linked to my post office box so I can get my cc and bank statements. My post office will not deliver mail to my house because I have no mailbox to put the mail in. UPS and FedEx are the only ones that deliver to my street address. So because all my cards are link to my post office box address it appears I cannot get a PayPal debit card. I guess I will call PayPal and find out why this is preventing me from getting a debit card from them. Thank you anyway

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can transfer to your bank account.

What address is on your driver's license?

Is there mail delivery to your road for other people with mailboxes?

What address is on your voter ID card?

What location address is on your utiltiy bills?

Login to Me Too

Barlows
Contributor
Contributor
The post office box is on everything as the post office will not deliver mail to my house without a mailbox. It's been this way for over 20 years. The service address for power is the street address.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, there is a street address, you just choose to not use it.  This would also mean that the PO has a street address registered with your PO Box address.

If PayPal Credit requires a street address, you need a way to show that if you want PPC.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Barlows
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure why this is an issue. My mailing address is a post office box because there is not mailbox at my house. It's not that I "choose" not to use it, it is what it is. All my credit cards and my bank debit card is linked to my post office box so I can get my cc and bank statements. My post office will not deliver mail to my house because I have no mailbox to put the mail in. UPS and FedEx are the only ones that deliver to my street address. So because all my cards are link to my post office box address it appears I cannot get a PayPal debit card. I guess I will call PayPal and find out why this is preventing me from getting a debit card from them. Thank you anyway
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

why cant you put a mail box at your house?

Login to Me Too

Barlows
Contributor
Contributor
It was removed 23 years ago due to theft that resulted in identity theft. I'm not going to change my mailing address for PayPal after 23 years. Plus the mailbox was in a dangerous location on the road and the post office refused to move it to safer location. I'm in a wilderness area out in the middle of nowhere on a blind curve
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.