Can't pay with PayPal Credit

memporer
Contributor
Contributor

I can't buy ANYTHING with PayPal Credit! I have $4,500 available credit and I wanted to send money to someone for $120 paying with PPC, but it gave me this message: "We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment." This is really irritating. I realized later I can't actually buy anything with PPC...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a peer to peer public community, we cannot review how you have your account setup or what details you have provided to PayPal Credit.  You may want to contact their customer suppor for assistance.

Login to Me Too

memporer
Contributor
Contributor

I already have, they only send automated messages to me...

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@memporer

PayPal Credit is NOT like a regular credit card which you can use on demand.  It is a special credit offering which is only offered when all qualifications are met.  Having a PPC account is no guarantee that credit will actually be offered for a purchase.  A PPC does not guarantee use when you want it.  PayPal evaluates each potential purchse to determine if qualifications are met.  When it all comes together you would get a promotional offer.

When the option is not there you just need to select a different payment source.

For guaranteed credit use you credit card or a bank equity line of credit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.