Apple Pay

KingzVol
New Community Member

Can paypal Mastercard be used with Apply Pay?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes, with Apple Pay, you can typically add Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit or debit cards to it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes, with Apple Pay, you can typically add Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit or debit cards to it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sparky672
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  The OP asked, "can paypal Mastercard be used with Apply Pay?"  The correct answer is "no", as of today, 11/28/2017, you still cannot add a PayPal credit or debit card to ApplePay...

www.cultofmac.com/298339/paypals-snubbed-apple-pay-partners-list-samsung-deal/

Login to Me Too

Sparky672
Contributor
Contributor

Image-1-1.jpg

As of today (April 4, 2018), I was able to successfully add my PayPal Business Debit mastercard to Apple Pay!  

Verification was a total pain, as the code was not texted to me, but a call to PayPal, with an eventual transfer to the correct department, finally solved it.

Login to Me Too

karlegas
Contributor
Contributor

That is weird, I can add without any text code, and I did not receive any notification of PapPal about was added.

Karl

Login to Me Too

karlegas
Contributor
Contributor
I try to add it but was refused, I don’t why if the Bank issuer is supported. Please add it to Apple Pay Thanks Karl
Login to Me Too

Aaron837
Contributor
Contributor
I just added my EMV PayPal Business Debt Master Card to Apple Pay! It works!
Login to Me Too

karlegas
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, yes at this moment my new PayPal debit card with the chip can be add it to the wallet.

I don't know how solution can be granted to another post that is not a solution.

Karl

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.