my paypal credit is linked to an old business account can I link it to my new personal account?

branmoth
Contributor
Contributor
I just closed an old business account that I had linked my paypal credit to. Is there any way to link my credit line to my new personal account? I keep getting the message that the paypal credit is already linked to another account. Please help, I would like to have all my money in one place. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Nicole

Hi branoth,

Thank you for posting to the Community Forum.

Delinking your PayPal Credit Account from your closed business account can be accomplished with a quick phone call to customer support at 866-528-3733.

Once the accounts are delinked, simply visit https://www.paypalcredit.com/index.html, click link and log into you current PayPal account.

Thanks for asking a great question!

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

branmoth
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it take for them to remove the credit account from the old business account? I have been waiting for about a week now and it is still linked to the old account. Please help, my bill is due soon and I would like to be able to pay it.
Login to Me Too

branmoth
Contributor
Contributor
And I did call the 1800 number and was told that they would de-link it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.