How can i use my regular credit card to pay my extras account balance
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi neil41501,

Welcome! 🙂

The PayPal Extras MasterCard balance can be paid on the PayPal website using funds in your PayPal balance or using a bank account (routing number and account number).

I know other options such as card payments may be available over the phone (see phone number on the back of the card) but these options typically involve an extra fee. 

Great question. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

neil41501
Contributor
Contributor
What i dont understand about paypal extras mastercard wanting additional fees for you paying your extras madtercard payment by phone is the fluctuating interest already and the additional one percent that seems unfair to those of us who like to pay our bills in certain ways a fifteen dollar fee over basically a quarter on the dollar after all is said to me thats manipulative my stance is that honesty is the best policy comeon there is no straight shooting answer for any question ive asked this makes me want to pay my account off and say goodbye because ive actually slown down on purchasing which in awe hurts the sellers ebay employees there of and so on sincerely neil41501
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.