can't get back to "sell"

Jane_Eyre
Contributor
Contributor

I just signed up for eBay and listed 2 items for sale.  One has sold; I can't find the other.  I have no choice for "selling".  My only choices are "Summary", "Activity", "Send & Request", "Wallet" and "Shop".  I've tried each of those links and they don't lead to selling.   I can't list anything else for sale; I can't even find the item I already listed.  The only activity I see is the sold item.

Yesterday there was a dropdown in the upper right-hand corner that had "selling" as a choice.  Today all I have is the bell (notifications), the gear (profile) and a log out button.

How do I see and/or make changes to the item I have listed, and how do I get to the selling page to list another item?  Why is this website so freakin' unfriendly?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Hi Jane_Eyre -

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for some answers.

I believe there may be a bit of confusion here. There would be no "Sales" options on PayPal - we just move the money for you or your buyers. So I suspect that you're referring to your eBay account. That's where all of your sales would be listed as well as which items have sold. 🙂

Hope that helps!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.