Help with Paypal Credit Payment

joetcherian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone

I've been trying to reach paypal for a very long time, I've sent them mails but I've got only a automated response, I've tried calling them and after getting through all the automated stuff finally got into a queue for a Customer rep. I was waiting to talk to someone for more than 20 minutes and nothing else happened.

If there is anyone here who is a paypal rep or knows how to get in touch with one please let me know.

I opened a paypal credit account and bought a Bose home theatre for around $1200, after almost 3 weeks I saw that the payment was still showing up as pending on my Paypal Credit account and I had already received my Bose home theatre. Everytime I clicked on make payment it said I have no balance pending and then today when I checked my paypal the transaction disappeared and it says my balance is $0 and I have nothing to pay for.

I am shocked because I have not made any payments and for some reason the transaction has disappeared. Can a Paypal agent please contact me, I do not want this to come back later to me via Collections or something else, I want to pay it off but I can't even find this on my activity page.

If someone can inform an admin or someone who can look into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Joe

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HDBanger
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, already had a paypal account, confirmed etc. Used paypal credit on newegg to make purchase, have recieved the goods weeks ago.  Trying to find a way to make a payment but there is zero activity on my account, same email address was used for both paypal and newegg, so I assumed it would be on my account. Nothing so far, also, I emailed paypal over a week ago, still not a word. I guess this stuff was a freebie then, I won't sweat it, if they cannot even answer a customers email, they must not care.

Login to Me Too

HDBanger
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried to link my pp account to the credit account I got email for. It refuses to let me link, I have money in my account, to make payment on the above purchases. I called support and sat on hold for 20 minutes, never getting to talk to a real person.  As of now, you can shove both accounts up your collective arses, I will take the hit on my credit report and consider you clowns a bad judgement call on my part.  Im not jumping through hoops to **bleep** pay you idiots. Return emails, or answer the goddamn phone. At this point I'm too **bleep** to care any more.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.