Cannot access PayPal Credit or Bill Me Later

snadsnad
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot access the Credit section of PayPal at all and this means I can no longer access my Bill Me Later balance and make payments.  Everytime I try to click on the PayPal Credit link after I log into PayPal I get the following error: "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." This has been going on for at least a week and I see other users with the same issue.  Please address this.  It is a system issue.  I've tried with Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Firefox, and Chrome on both Windows 7 and Linux.  I also tried three different internet connections.  I get the same error message everywhere.

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

PayPal_Dustin

Hi snadsnad,

Sorry to hear about the trouble accessing the PayPal Credit account. This is a known issue that our engineers are working to resolve. Here is a direct link you can try to access your PayPal Credit account: http://www.paypal.com/credit. If that doesn't work and you need to make a payment please contact PayPal Credit. We apologize for any inconvenience.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

CTWestervelt
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me, couldn't get ahold of anyone! Then got hit with a late fee, and i STILL can't get ahold of anyone! It's not exactly fair to charge late frees when YOUR system is preventing payment!
Login to Me Too

d2tex
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.

I've tried using 2 different browsers (IE and Chrome) and it still sends me in a circle. Bill Me Later >> PayPal >> Bill Me Later >> PayPal.

All I want is to VIEW MY STATEMENT on Bill Me Later the way I was able to do last month so I may determine the appropriate amount to send as payment. Why is that so difficult?  It shouldn't be.  I am trying to send you money. But I'm sure if I miss a promoitional deadline by 1 second or 1 penny, I'll be charged a ton of interest, despite my every effort to pay on time and being thwarted repeatedly by your system.

Why "fix" something that wasn't broken?  You've taken away access to something important without providing a viable alternative.

Login to Me Too

SomewhereInTime
Contributor
Contributor

Spoiler

Hi, is there anyone from paypal that has a known WORKING link to access PayPal Credit so that I can pay my bill that I used to pay on billmelater.com?  I want to pay my bill but all access is broken on both the paypal and billmelater end.  This is a disaster and makes me much less likely to use either service in the future.  Please fix this!  I want to pay you.  

Login to Me Too

rhines
Contributor
Contributor

cannot access paypal credit

Login to Me Too

nilgirinoble
Contributor
Contributor

nilgirinoble
Contributor
Contributor

I am so tired of not being able to reach my account. I desire to put $ 50 into my Paypal account and to change the creedit card to mayke a payment. Bill Noble

Login to Me Too

Chingy1012
New Community Member
My husband and I both had separate Bill Me Later accounts and share the same email and bank account. My account was linked with PayPal Credit no problem. My Husband has not been able to access his account however since the merge. We have called, sent messages as to how to rectify this problem but no one can give us a answer . He is continually getting emails from PayPal Credit letting him know that he has credit he can use now. If anyone else has encountered this problem and has a solution PLEASE LET US KNOW !!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Siriuswoman009
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact issue here I have not been able to access my PayPal cc acct aka bill me later cc acct please for the love of ppc can you guys fix this issue lol I have never in my life wanted to get into a cc account people think I'm crazy for even saying on the monthly
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.