PayPal credit

Peter1961
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm new to PayPal credit and I'm already confused. When I total up what I've spent and added it to my available credit it still doesn't add up to my credit limit! Can anyone explain that? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you really want to know you'll need to phone PayPal Credit.  No one here has your account details, your credit history, your purchase history, your payment history, or financial situation.  PayPal uses a variety of security risk evaluations for each purchase.  If you attempt to make a purchase beyond your limit AND you qualify for a higher limit, PayPal Credit will raise it as needed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you really want to know you'll need to phone PayPal Credit.  No one here has your account details, your credit history, your purchase history, your payment history, or financial situation.  PayPal uses a variety of security risk evaluations for each purchase.  If you attempt to make a purchase beyond your limit AND you qualify for a higher limit, PayPal Credit will raise it as needed.

Login to Me Too

Peter1961
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your quick reply. I understand you don't have my details and I now believe I should give it a little bit more time as my available credit seems to be starting to balance out. I've only had PayPal credit for four days and have only used 15% or less of my credit limit. I like to keep my finances in order and when I noticed the figures on this new account didn't balance it concerned me. Thank you again for your prompt reply. Pete
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.