Can I Print a Customer Receipt using a mobile printer

Ddoc117
New Community Member
Hi All: Just wanted to know if I can print a receipt on a mobile printer. I like to provide this option as many senior citizens don't have an email to send a receipt to. Thanks in advance for any replies! Ddoc117
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Andy

Hi Ddoc117!

Great question! I'm assuming you're referring to receipts from PayPal Here?

You can use the following receipt printers, in addition to printers that are AirPrint or ePrint enabled with your iPhone and iPad :

• Star TSP 143L (connection via wireless router)
  • Star TSP 654L (connection via wireless router)
  • Star SM 220-i (connection via Bluetooth)

PayPal Here for Android supports the following receipt printers:

• Star TSP 143L (connection via wireless router)
  • Woosim WSP R240 (connection via Bluetooth)

Hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

- Andy

Login to Me Too

WCSR
New Community Member

Hi,

Is there a way to get the same detail printed on the printer as that which is sent via email?

i.e.

Payment Method

• REFUND (ICC)
  • CBA Credit ************8240
  • PIN verified
  • Transaction ID: 0RS50111TV078583K
  • This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as 'PP*WARWICKCOMP'
  • APPROVED: 00
  • TC EA6585086C909F81

Additional details Authorisation code: 050387 Terminal ID: ****8247 Application identifier: A0000000041010 Application PAN sequence number: 02

Thanks

John

Login to Me Too

slaintemilford
Contributor
Contributor

Two years later...are there any updates on compatible printers?  Using a Galaxy Tab with PayPal Here reader.

The reader also works on Win 8 phone -- wonder if there are any compatible bluetooth printers there?

S

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Use the Woosim bluetooth printer with my Galaxy Tab S2, along with the PayPal Here blue tooth card reader.  It works fine.  The receipt detail like what I used to get with my First Data merchant account and wireless terminal.  The recept will show sales details, inlcuding items scanned from the bar codes on my inventory items.

I got the printer from Woosim in San Diego.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.