Account Limitation Help Please

ljane96
New Community Member

Hi can some one please help ive been buying and selling on facebook from items i generally find on facebook , carboots ect then got told about ebay so made an account to sell on there. Ive made just over £800 in sales but now paypal have limited my account. I have provided i live where i live, confirmed bank, validated account information, provided the more info about payments. 

Now i have been asked to provide:

Photo Id - Not a problem

Bank Statement - Not a problem

Provide invoices:  Problem as i buy my things from carboots,facebook.

Please help as all my money is tied on facebook so i need it sorted.

Thanks in advance,  Louise

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ljane96

You would need to sort that direct with customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ljane96
New Community Member

Im trying to now but dont have phone atm as in work so cant talk i have every receipt from every sale from post office with tracking for every single item i hope they can resolve it every penny to my name is right now in paypal.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The only way you can get help is by contacting PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

evancho
Contributor
Contributor

You dont need to worry. If you have those document you can easily uplift your account by sending those.For invoice  you can even find in your facebook account ads manager.You check your Facebook Ads Manager account  and check under billing . And why your account is limited do you get the reason.May be you get funds from stollon credit card or debit card. Or you have some issue with your location and may be you use multiple account form the same system. Send the document and wait for the upliftment or call paypal support and tell your problem . Paypal Suppor team will help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.