my money is gone!!!!

Darshini
Contributor
Contributor

I sign up PayPal yesterday  I paid 300 cuz I want to buy something on eBay but I didn't buy anything yet but when I check my paypal account it was 0 dollars and my money was gone please help!!!

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Darshini wrote:
So can i like call them or something or email

no one will understand what you are saying?

are you buyer or seller,did you make payment to your seller using Paypal?

what is that 140 for and where does it come from?

Login to Me Too

Darshini
Contributor
Contributor
I am buyer
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you used a credit card, they deduct the payment from the card, I don't think the money goes into the PayPal balance and then to the seller so you will see a zero in the balance but you should see a record/receipt for the purchases in the PayPal account and the money deducted from your card.  

If you tried to buy 2 times, they may have charged you card twice.  We can't see into your account so we can only guess what happen or what you did, unless your explain more clearly.  You may need to contact customer service in your region so they can look into your account and explain to you what happened.

In order for you to have a PayPal balance is when someone pays you or send you money, you add money from bank account or card.  When you buy something when you have no PayPal balance, PayPal deduct money from your card or bank and it does not touch or change the PayPal balance total.  But you have a record or receipt for the purchase

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you topped up, it may take some time for it to go into your PayPal balance.  Did you add money with bank account or card?

Login to Me Too

Darshini
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i did
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

And you add money twice so you added about 300 total.  You will have to give PayPal time to add the money to your balance.  Depending on your country how long it takes may vary by the bank.  How long ago did you add the money?

Login to Me Too

Darshini
Contributor
Contributor
So it may take some time to tranfer money to paypal account ohh ok thanks
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yeah, it's not always right away into your account even though we want it to be. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Darshini
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for ur help and sorry for my silly question or my dumb answer that i ask its just im new to this tho sorry
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.