moneygram

tjsn2013
Contributor
Contributor
Can i still withdraw my paypal funds using moneygram or any other wire transfer without using a bank account if so how
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tjsn2013

You can only withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account in the US and UK.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tjsn2013

You can only withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account in the US and UK.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tjsn2013
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

tjsn2013
Contributor
Contributor
If I purchase a paypal prepaid card from a store would I be able to connect it to my account and withdraw the funds using the atm with the card?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

wantit2workout
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to withdraw cash from my PayPal account.

If I buy a prepaid  PayPal debit card from CVS -- a "tempory card" and activate and link it to my PayPal account, will I be able to transfer money from PayPal to the PayPal prepaid debit card? Or do I have to wait for a personalized one to arrive in the mail.

Also, is it no longer an option to withdraw money from PayPal using Moneygram? It looks like they announced a partnership allowing one to to do that in 2013, but maybe it got canceled?  Can't find any more recent info on it anywhere.

Any help appreciated!

Login to Me Too

Yna
Contributor
Contributor
How can i get the money from my boyfriend?he send me on paypal but i dont have creadit card or bank account.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can receive money from your bf with your PayPal email address and you can use it to buy on sites that accept PayPal up to the amount your boyfriend sent.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.