change payment due date

mytimeistoday
Contributor
Contributor

My debt is for PayPal credit only. The current due date is on the 26th of the month. I like to pay my bills as soon as I get paid, which is on the 3rd of each month. Is it possible to change the "due date" to the 5th of each month? If so, how do I do this? I prrefer not to set up automatic payments, as my payments vary month to month, although it is always  more than the minimum amount due.  thanks for any help anyone can give me...

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

scottlinnell
Contributor
Contributor

I have also sent an e-mail to ask if I could change the due date, this after I had already called months ago and asked to change it, they said they would, but they were still billing me for the 1st of the month.. Wish it was easier to retain help, answers than having to wait for months.. Have you had a resolution yet, or is there a cutomer service number, I can't seem to relocate it, Thank you ..

Login to Me Too

scottlinnell
Contributor
Contributor

I did receive a reply..

Login to Me Too

kathy1234
New Community Member

how do I contact them to change my due date

Login to Me Too

califgolfer
Contributor
Contributor

I just called Customer Service at: Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us"

They were easily and QUICKLY able to change my payment due date without any problem whatsoever. Make sure you stay on the line until a Customer Service Representitive answers the phone. Takes a minute or two of listening through their menu several times before automatically being transferred.

Login to Me Too

buzzwuz
New Community Member

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You'll have to call customer service to change due date.  Can't do it online and you can change it up to 2 times a year.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

scottlinnell
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I called them a year ago, they said they would change it, and it would take affect the next cycle. However it never changed and I have been trying to correct this ever since, I have been told that an account needs to be current to change the billing payment date, which mine is, as I have been trying to call them again the automated line keeps telling me that my phone number is incorrect. I am going to keep trying, Thanks for the feedback.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.