What the Hell Paypal?

NoLoveLeft
Contributor
Contributor

Have you lost your freaking mind paypal?  I can't keep my own balance straight THANKS TO YOU.

Saturday I had a paypal balance of $4.70 so I used that entire balance to make a payment to my paypal credit.

The next day $1.65 shows up in my account.  I have no clue where it came from.  Not a payment from anyone, shouldn't have been left over from a previous payment.  I figured since you still owe me for the $13.99 you stole from me last year AND NEVER EXPLAINED I went ahead and transferred it as a payment to my paypal credit.

So I look at my bank account this morning and discover that that $4.70 payment I made from my balance is now coming out of my checking account as an echeck of all things.  Why an echeck?  So where did the $4.70 that was in my account go?  I have a hunch I know, but that's not how it's supposed to work.  I tell YOU what to do with MY money, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  Did you use it to cover a subsequent LATER purchase I made that should have come out of my bank account through paypal?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EVERY LOVING FREAKING PEA BRAIN MIND!

FIX IT PLEASE.  JUST FIX YOUR MESS.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NoLoveLeft
Contributor
Contributor

. . . and I have the reciept you sent my via email that clearly shows that $4.70 payment to credit is being taken from my balance.  Your exact words were:  "March 17, 2018 You paid $4.70 USD PayPal Credit will receive  $4.70 USD You paid with  PayPal Balance"  yet you didn't pay with my balance you wrote an echeck which is now coming out of my checking account.  WHY?  Please explain.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.