We're sorry. This recipient can't accept personal payments. DE to UAE

magnitu
Contributor
Contributor

Friends, tell me how to be. I'm trying to make a personal transfer from one PP to another PP account. All as usual - enter the recipient's mail and the amount. A message appears that the recipient can not accept personal payments. The thing is that most recently on a regular basis, the translations were excellent in different sizes. Direction Germany-United Arab Emirates, currency USD, funds for account PP (not from card or bank account) The sender and the recipient applied in support of PP. The sender is told that you have ok (there are no limits, no restrictions) and the recipient is told that everything is OK. But the translation is not done ... Soccer from one to the other. The sender when communicating in support shows the answer that receives recipients from the support and nothing.

Help, who knows what, heard how to act.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

magnitu
Contributor
Contributor

Please, help me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @magnitu,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and I am so sorry that no one from the Community was able to answer your question. Due to regulations set by each country regarding personal payments, we may not be able to offer this option to some countries. Unfortunately, United Arab Emirates is one of these countries that cannot receive personal payments.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Thank you so much,

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

magnitu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your feedback. But why then back in December 2017 the recipient could accept personal payments ??? How is this possible? The system worked incorrectly and skipped such money transfers? I'm really interested in this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @magnitu

We can offer general support on the PayPal Community Forum. If you have any account specific questions such as this one, please reach out to our support team for assistance. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.