Using PayPal credit at Walmart online

Jderrickson
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to buy stuff from Walmart for 206$ I know I have way above that in my PayPal credit every time I go to Walmart to check out it I hit the PayPal then the pay pal tells me to add in my card info. But my wife used her PayPal credit the other night online at Walmart also with no problem and she doesn’t have her card linked to PayPal at all
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You and your purchase did not qualify for using PayPal Credit.  PayPal evaluates each potential purchase for funding options.  If you qualify for PPC you will see that option presented; if not, then you need to select another payment option.

If you want credit you can use when you want to use it, then just use a credit card.

Login to Me Too

Jderrickson
Contributor
Contributor
Then why is my wife able but I am not
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Here purchase and finances qualified.

You and and your wife could compare your credit scores, credit card use, PayPal disputes, and much more.  If you're still in doubt, phone PayPal support and ask.  PayPal,however, will not disclose details of their risk and security models.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.