Unexpected purchase from Microsoft?

bddddd
New Community Member

I deleted my PayPal app a few months ago. Two days ago I received an email stating I had sent a payment of $9.99 to Microsoft corporation.  I'm livid. I don't want to call and complain to anyone because speaking on the phone gives me extreme anxiety. What am I supposed to do? Does this happen to others?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi bdddd,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear of the unauthorized activity on your account. If you are able to log into your account and report this transaction please follow these steps - https://bit.ly/2zxjYK4. If you are unable to log into the account you would need to call us. You can locate the contact number by going to the PayPal website, click on "Help and Contact" at the bottom of the page and select "Call Us". 

Microsoft payments are usually associated with a Billing Agreement. If you have access to your PayPal account please follow these steps to see if an active Billing  Agreement is in place:

1. Click Settings  at the top of the page.
  2. Click Payments.
  3. Click Manage pre-approved payments.
  4. Select the merchant's name or email address.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.