Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Najem98
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I try to withdraw funds to my visa card it says "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." Even though I tried many time on many occasions.the visa card is conected to my account and verified already
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

digitalaffiliat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lancelotme,

I provided the details you asked for. Is there anything that will help me in resolving this issue. PayPay support staff keep saying something like below from around last 3 months:

• We are working on this issue as there was an update in the system which resulted in this issue
  • We tweaked you account please try to withdraw now which really never worked
  • We are glad we resolved your issue (Looks like they presume already that the issue is resolved)
  • Call your bank they should activate your card to receive funds while my bank says there is no such thing in their system and point out that you have been transferring in the near past from PayPal and if you can not now ask PayPal

Thanks for your support and attention.

Login to Me Too

digitalaffiliat
Contributor
Contributor

@lancelotme wrote:

please identify what country you registered your paypal account and what country bank issued your credit /debit card?

In USA,you can with draw to your bank or ask for a bank check,or use your Paypal business debit card,or Paypal preferred debit card.

Hi Lancelotme,

Waiting for your valued support and comments as I have submitted the details you asked for. Can not understand why I am not able to transfer funds to my credit card while I was able successfully transfer couple of months ago.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Najem98
Contributor
Contributor

...............honestly im speechless can someone get a paypal employee here

Login to Me Too

nani43

Hello, was the problem solved

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.