Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time

kaizokush
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time.
This is what i get right now when i try to purchase using paypal. 
The store i tried purchasing are: seagm.com
and the paypal-gifts.com

If this info helps: I recently changed my password.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kaizokush
Contributor
Contributor
This issue was solved once i verified my phone number after i changed my password. After this i made a payment(successful). The second payment did not succeed. Try verifying your contact number.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Mchemseddine

i have the same problem

Login to Me Too
Solved

kaizokush
Contributor
Contributor
This issue was solved once i verified my phone number after i changed my password. After this i made a payment(successful). The second payment did not succeed. Try verifying your contact number.
Login to Me Too

fredaubrey
New Community Member

Any other solutions because I tried this and it still did not work.

Login to Me Too

T31k1

Any other solution, this is not work for me???

Please HELP!!!!!

This is the message after try to checkout:

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time

Login to Me Too

TS67Garp
New Community Member

I have the same problem.
However, if I try to verify the mobile number, I get an error from PayPal. So.... I cannot verify my mobile number.
I filled in my mobile number as 1721xxxxxxx 721 is my area code.

There seem to be no links to contact any form of help desk, phone or email.

I'm lost here.

Login to Me Too

TS67Garp1

have my bank account linked successfully. I could transfer only once ($10) to another paypal account.
After that I can't.  I've tried the strangest solutions I've seen around on internet but none work.

I've tried to add money to my paypal account from my linked and confirmed bank account and I get an error "There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us". The "contact us" only leads to the standard "selfhelp". There seems to be NO WAY to email or call them for direct support.
I know I have tripple checked, tried, tried and tried again over several days. NOTHING seems to work. For me right now PayPal is absolutely useless if you can NOT transfer money or do payments.
And now I found out that thousands of people have the same and similar problems and ZERO solutions.

Frustrated

Login to Me Too

PNDYAA
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem, so frustrating...
Login to Me Too

Daveguevarra996
Contributor
Contributor
how can i resolved this problem?
Login to Me Too

Ahizoune
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i want to purchase , but i have this message Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time ' Why ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.