Send money to a Friend in Morocco

Cobain
Contributor
Contributor

How would I send money to a friend in a small town in Morocco. Does he need more than a back account and Email adress to do so?

We are trying to get funds to his little town. Go fund Me doesnt go to Morocco so I figure PP would be good

Any help?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Your friend would have to setup a PayPal account in order to receive the money.   Assuming you have his email address, you send the money using that address - he will get an email stating that someone has sent him money, in order to get access to the money, he would have to open a PayPal account if he does not already have one.  Once the account is setup, the funds will be deposited into his account balance.  Residents of Morocco can send and receive funds and they can also withdraw their money to US bank account or a credit, debit, or prepaid card.   Hopefully your friend has one of the cards listed on here.    Just pick the country from the dropdown list and you see the features and options available to each country.

Login to Me Too

Cobain
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your advise...unfortunatley its a little village. I just did a western union...Id rather use paypal but this was easy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.